Tuyet Anh has over 12 years of experience in auditing services with Grant Thornton Vietnam. She possesses a deep knowledge of both International Financial Reporting Standards and Vietnamese Accounting standards and practice.
Since early 2014, she has been taking the role as Business Development Director which she has been leading the Business Development Team and professional team to implement Grant Thornton International Strategy, particularly in setting up and leading new business meeting with client and sector targets.
She closely works with other firm members to pursue international clients and, importantly, cross-border work is a strategic priority for Grant Thornton.
In particular, she is the head of international corporate structuring services in which with deep experience, she is specialized in local - Vietnam and international incorporations (mostly licenses in major offshore jurisdictions), on–going corporate services for those international expansion clients.
Experienced in multiple sectors in the following services:
- Statutory Audit
- Preparation of IFRS accounts
- Local licensing services
- International corporate structuring services
- Bachelor of Economics – Ho Chi Minh Economics University
- Certificate of Chief Accountant - Association of Vietnam Accountant
- Fellow member of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants – FCCA (UK)
- Member of Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountant – CPA (VN)
- Member of Australia Association of Certified Public Accountant - CPA (Australia)