Job type: Full time
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Receptionist cum Office Admin for our Hanoi.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls in a professional manner, promptly taking message if the receiver is not available;
- Greeting clients, visitors, guests;
- Maintaining meeting room booking schedule;
- Maintaining the office hygiene & keep in good appearance always.
- Handle all incoming and out- going mails, couriers, keep tract and record to ensure proper distribution;
- Fully in charge of the travel support for Partners and staffs: air-ticket, transportation and accommodation;
- Organizing all books, magazines and newspapers at the Reception Area;
- Keeps the car-booking cooperates with Partner on assignment of the car;
- Controlling and purchasing stationery for office;
- Handling relevant reports: taxi, telephone, mail, stationery;
- Liaise with the building management to maintain good office services (air conditioning; power, hygiene, safety, etc.);
- Coordinate for office maintenance; and
- Other duties assigned by P&C Manager.
An attractive remuneration package, training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate and moreover is to enjoy the most professional working environment.
- At least one year working experience in relevant field in international organisation or foreign owner companies.
- University graduation in Business Administration, English or Office Administration;
- Vietnamese female, age between 22-26 years old, with pleasant appearance, and courtesy personalities;
- Good proficiency in English (reading, writing, listening and speaking);
- Good telephone skills and familiar with telephone switchboard;
- Familiar with using Word, Excel; and
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Email subject with quoting reference: “Application – Receptionist – Hanoi office”.
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission: As soon as possible.
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
Applications for this position are now closed