It is observed that the Vietnamese tax authorities have been continuously improving and issuing new tax regulations as well as increasing tax audit and inspection activities in the recent years. Aiming to the purpose of tax risk mitigation and well prepared for tax audit, Grant Thornton Vietnam in collaboration with The Thai Business (Vietnam) Association hosted the tax specialized webinar: "How to be well-prepared for Tax and Transfer Pricing Audit based on common practices?". Via this webinar, our experts updated the new tax regulations and share our experience to enhance your vision in case of tax audit.
Khanh is experienced in providing tax consultation services with high focus on Transfer Pricing. He has been serving an extensive group of leading multinational companies as well as many privately held companies operating in Vietnam. In addition, his key expertise involves Transfer Pricing Compliance and Planning, Restructuring and Tax Efficiency Supply Chain Management.
Tai has been involved in a wide range of tax and corporate services including tax compliance, tax review, tax advisory, business restructuring, tax due diligence, payroll, and licensing services for multi-national and local companies. His experience diversifies in many industries including services, trading, manufacturing, renewable energy, agriculture, pharmaceutical, retailing, etc.
1.1. If a company only has interest from an independent bank, is this subject to apply the threshold of 30% EBITDA?
1.2. Is the interest capitalized in Fixed assets cost subject to apply the threshold of 30% EBITDA?
2. Will tax authority provide us data for "Arm-length price range" for reference?
3. How to prove the royalty rate is reasonable to persuade the tax auditors? (For example: Our parents company charges the royalty fee that is 5% of Gross profit). Which documents do we need to prepare?
4. To determine TPD preparation's exemption, should we account for the loan par value into the cap of 30bil related party transaction value?
5. About tax audit, how long is the longest time we can postpone the inspection after 1st notice for Tax team?
6. How can we clarify that the rate of price The Tax Officer provides is correct?
7. About CbCR, If UPE has more than 1 Tax payer in VN, do UPE is obligate to nominate 1 Tax payer in VN to submit the CbCR following current regulations?
8. Vui lòng tư vấn về giao dịch chuyển nhượng vốn/ chuyển nhượng tài sản với công ty liên kết
9. What are the licenses & taxes requirements to setup a factory to produce firearm basic components (100% export to Austria)?
10. How to prove the royalty rate (for example 5% on GP) reasonably?
11. How does a taxpayer in Vietnam comply with the DTA between Vietnam and Cambodia to take advantage of lower tax rates?