- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
While the majority of offshore businesses have prepared to meet the mandatory Economic Substance Regulations (ESR) in their jurisdiction, some businesses now look at re-domiciling as an alternative solution for their situation. RAK ICC appears to be an additional choice in this case. Below are certain reasons to understand this trend.
The jurisdiction is whitelisted
Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC) has been founded since 2015 in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). RAK ICC has recently built up its reputation for a Company Registry as the UAE regulators have put a lot of effort to comply with international regulations, especially from the EU.
Simple procedure with cost efficiency
RAK ICC has an effective back-office system that can handle a large volume of re-domiciliation quickly. Not only does this offer a comprehensive solution to meeting your company’s ESR needs, but it also comes with other advantages as well. Companies can re-domicile while maintaining their existing legal status, and maintaining operational and banking history.
Appropriate infrastructure and resources
You would be required to demonstrate your business activities to meet the ESR in UAE, such as:
- Adequate physical assets, expenditure and employees exist in the UAE
- Core income generating activities undertaken in the UAE
- Directed and managed in the UAE
With the developed infrastructure and a large pool of professional talents, you will have no problems when finding the appropriate resources for your business.
To get more detailed information to support your business strategy to move to another jurisdiction, please kindly contact our experts.
(key content provided by RAK ICC)